Yethal,

Thank you for your efforts.

I did not discover anything down this path.  Further, when I booted today, the
keyboard and mouse came up immediately.  I also had my access point running and
it was logged into during the boot.  Although previously, with the AP available
at boot, sometimes it came up without the keyboard and mouse.  I am stating
this as I had problems with a Debian correctly booting with out a wireless
connection.

More directly to your suggestions, here are the transaction I performed:
OK, I don't know how to paste from dom0 to this fedora disposable vm.

I did a
sudo xl dmesg | grep VT
for VT-d
It displays supported pages sizes for iommu 0
It displays supported pages sizes for iommu 1
Snoop control not enabled.
dom0 dma passthrough not enabled
queued invalidation enabled
interrupt remapping enabled
shared ept tables enabled
"Its risky to assign' address 'with shared rmrr at" address for Dom1.

xl dmesg for strict displayed
(XEN)  - Unrestricted Guest

xl dmesg for pci did not produce anything
xl dmesg for usb did not produce anything

I checked all the above just after booting into the system.

I then started up USBvm from the application menu while having
xl top
running.

As before, it showed paused for about a minute and then disappeared.  I ran the
above queries again and obtained the same results.

Any suggestions?