On Monday, 18 December 2017 10:13:48 CET pr0xy wrote:
> I am still a bit stuck concerning the Qubes Update Proxy. Where would I
> set the environment variables for my corporate proxy so that I could
> update dom0, templates and VMs?

You should add sys-net to your template VM if you want that since the proxy
that is in place today is to avoid your template VM from accessing the
intranet or internet outside of your own machine.

Then google on where the template operating system (Fedora or Debian etc)
sets proxies for doing the command-line update, the configuration is the same
as Fedora or Debian etc.
I don’t know fedora at all,
in archlinux you’ll have a file in /etc/pacman/ which sets the current proxy,
in debian you’ll likely have one in /etc/apt/

grep -R -i  PROXY /etc/*

may be useful too.
--
Tom Zander