Hi,

I've set up a new qubes install and created two LVM volume groups. I wanted to
try and see how this works with qubes and I tried out the pools concept.

The problem is that I think I did everything according to the docs, but the
qvm-create command gives me an error message.

Can someone find out what I did wrong?

sudo vgs -a
  VG         #PV #LV #SN Attr   VSize   VFree
  Slow         1   1   0 wz--n- 391.51g 391.01g
  qubes_dom0   1   2   0 wz--n-  59.33g  37.33g
sudo lvcreate -L 37g -n systems qubes_dom0
sudo lvcreate -L 390.5g -n data Slow
sudo lvs
  LV      VG         Attr       LSize   Pool Origin Data%  Meta%  Move Log
Cpy%Sync Convert
  data    Slow       -wi-a----- 390.50g
  adminvm qubes_dom0 -wi-ao----  22.00g
  systems qubes_dom0 -wi-a-----  37.00g

qvm-pool -a qubes_ssd lvm_thin -o
volume_group=qubes_dom0,thin_pool=systems,revisions_to_keep=0
qvm-pool -a data lvm_thin -o
volume_group=Slow,thin_pool=data,revisions_to_keep=0

qvm-create -P qubes_ssd --template fedora-25 -l green --class AppVM test
app: Error creating VM: b'  Logical volume qubes_dom0/systems is not a thin
pool.\n'

Any help appreciated!
--
Tom Zander