I'd like to leave sys-usb as is, but create another usb vm for attaching a
keyboard (without networking).

My problem is that my new "usb-keyboard" vm fails to start.  With "Start
failed: internal error: Unable to reset PCI device 0000:00:14.0: no FLR, PM
reset or bus reset available"

I've tried the -o no-string-reset=True option, that had no effect.

I tried cloning sys-usb.  Still sys-usb has no problem starting up, but the
clone gives the error.

I've rebooted the machine, with neither usb vm auto-starting, and even when I
start usb-keyboard as the first vm to attach 00:14.0, it gives the error.
After usb-keyboard gives that error, sys-usb has no problem starting.

I've compared the output of `qvm-prefs sys-usb` vs `qvm-prefs usb-keyboard` and
I don't see any significant difference.

So, what sort of hidden difference is there between sys-usb and my custom usb
vm that allows sys-usb to start?

Appreciate any help, thanks.