> I want to also add that the current address publicly displayed will work
> just fine on Bitcoin Cash, which may be useful to know.

POSSIBLE: NOT
I'm not sure that it's possible to use current Qubes address with the same
private keys at Bitcoin Cash (BCH) network. I guess that this 700 is already
lost, but I maybe wrong!
Because they have address started with 3*** it's SegWit address and it's not
complete with Bitcoin (BCH).
As I remember only 1*** addresses is equivalent.
Please, google or
https://news.bitcoin.com/hundreds-bitcoin-cash-stuck-segwit-addresses-might-way-get-back/

Anyway I suggest to add clear Bitcoin (BCH) address.

> Big companies like bitpay (biggest bitcoin payment processor) have already
> stated they will no longer accept any Bitcoin internet payments under $100,
> which you can understand means it can no longer be used for the majority of
> Internet payments. They are working on switching to Bitcoin Cash instead.

Yes, thanks for good description. And not every person want and can to send
$100 donations and afford to lose at fees.