On 01/06/2018 09:20 PM, yreb...@riseup.net wrote:
> On 2018-01-06 08:23, awokd wrote:
>> On Sat, January 6, 2018 5:32 pm, yreb...@riseup.net wrote:
>>

>>> The "OOM" bug, as I read it on the URL, seems to indicate only that "X"
>>> crashes, in my case more often the whole system has rebooted, but perhaps
>>> the OOM could also cause that?
>>>
>>> Plus "grep" seems to find  only 2 entries , and I've had many such
>>> crashes :)
>>
>> Look through that journalctl log manually and try to find more crashes.
>> Might be something else besides OOM causing them too. Also, look through
>> /var/log/xen/console/hypervisor.log for crash messages.
>
> sadly, it being in dom0 complicates that, as journalctl is so huge ;
> besides |more and |less  any other suggestions  on  examining logs in
> dom0?
>
> or particular terms to grep ?  "crash" didn't seem to do much :)

Judging by the end result(crash) and the fact that my Qubes has worked
well until recently I believe that I am hitting the same issue as you
do. I don't have any "oom" logs in journalctl, but I had seen few
crashes recently.

The last lines before "-- Reboot --" in journalctl is, but that does not
repeat earlier so I doubt it's the issue:

Jan 06 20:15:03 dom0 block-cleaner-daemon.py[2759]: libxl: error:
libxl_device.c:369:libxl__device_disk_set_backend: no suitable backend
for disk xvdd
Jan 06 20:15:03 dom0 block-cleaner-daemon.py[2759]:
libxl_device_disk_remove failed.
Jan 06 20:15:04 dom0 block-cleaner-daemon.py[2759]: libxl: error:
libxl_device.c:369:libxl__device_disk_set_backend: no suitable backend
for disk xvdc