Hi Qubes Community,

I have not received even one notice of interest. Can it really be that here in
"Crypto Valley", there are no security and privacy concerned enthusiasts who
has some spare time and need some cash for spare expenses whilst doing some
interesting and independent work ..?

I obviously don't want to force anyone's hand, but any input towards someone
who could fill this role will be highly appreciated.

Best regards Mogens