On 11.01.2018 14:58:34, "Vít Šesták" <groups-no-private-mail--contact-me-at--contact.v6ak....@v6ak.com> wrote:

Qubes is a desktop OS*, so it does not make much sense to target ARM servers.

My current workstation is an Intel server system. What's wrong with that (besides the noise so the system is not exactly besides my desk)? I would definitely like using ARM-based (or POWER-based) systems instead just to throw a few bird droppings on Intel's heads.

Remember: Today the classification "server" does not mean "high I/O load-capable machine" but "very expensive system" the common user would not buy but is nice to have (as in Mac Pro with two 18-core CPUs and a metric shitload of memory -- on which booting Qubes is an adventure).

Achim