miaoski:
> Hi.
>
> A simple solution is to use PCIe permissive mode, which weakens device
> isolation.
> Please refer to "PCI passthrough issues" of
> https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/assigning-devices/
>
> Although there is a dmesg saying
> [    2.411487] brcmfmac 0000:00:00.0: Direct firmware load for
> brcm/brcmfmac4350-pcie.txt failed with error -2
>
> wlan0 works as expected.
>
> Thanks,
> miaoski.

Thanks for posting this advice last year--it worked pretty well for my
XPS13 9350 until I switched to Qubes R4.0 (rc3).  sys-net tray icon
shows wireless adapter as "device not managed" regardless of setting PCI
arbitrator to be less strict.

Just checking in to see if you (or anyone) is still using that laptop
and has made the switch to Qubes R4 and has an easy fix.  I'll post more
details (lspci, dmesg) soon as time permits if not.

thank you!

-m0ssy