@ Foppe de Haan
>Most likely due to lacking hardware support (in the kernel) for the CL
>>graphics chip (even though it's little more than a rebrand of KL's). Try
>>installing a more recent (ideally 4.14-based) kernel. Iow, it's sort of
>>related, because the issues you

Please suggest how to install Qubes with different Kernel version. I have not
idea how that can be done :)

>Can you get sys-usb started? If so, use qvm-copy-to-vm in dom0 to copy the
>logs to a VM, then to the flash drive. Otherwise, you could boot with a
>live image of some type, mount the hard drive and copy out the logs.
This was a /tmp log of installation process. Not sure that dom0 as such is
available during the installation.

>Both seem unhappy with your video card. What's in that laptop? Please post
>Debian's boot log (redact hardware serial numbers & MAC addresses), and
>Qubes' xl dmesg log if you can get it.

The setup is not a laptop. It is a desktop see HW details below. Will try to
get the Debian's boot log.