On Saturday, 20 January 2018 23:25:55 CET Unman wrote:
> You are probably missing the desktop files from /usr/share/applications
> You can copy the files from out of a Fedora based qube if you have one.

Ohh, smart, I didn't think about that.

I did this to get the majority of them back;
```
cd
qvm-run -p sys-net 'tar cf - /usr/share/applications' | tar xvf -
qvm-run -p sys-net 'tar cf - /usr/share/app-info/icons/fedora/' | tar xvf -

and then you can copy or move the files from $HOME/usr/share/
into the system dir.
I'll add the suggestion to double check they do what they are supposed to be
doing (check the Exec line).

--
Tom Zander
Blog: https://zander.github.io