Den torsdag den 25. januar 2018 kl. 20.17.48 UTC+1 skrev Kevin Martinsen:
> i3 has been working fine for me.
>
> Did you follow the installation instructions on
> https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/i3/? Specifically:
> $ sudo qubes-dom0-update --enablerepo=qubes-dom0-current-testing
> i3-settings-qubes

Yesh, I have followed those steps (but please also note that the documentation
is related to 3.2, and as such it might be that i3 has actually been bumped to
the stable repos, but I don't know :)

> What do you mean you cannot start any programs from vms? How are you trying
> to start programs? For me I have mod4+d to use dmenu. And do you mean to say
> that qvm-run works correctly?

My dmenu is broken, for starters. Dmenu only shows dom0 applications, so I
cannot start anything that way.
When I run qvm-run to start something, I can see that my VM is started (with
qvm-ls) and I can hear my CPU responding (as in it starts fanning), but nothing
visually happens. Nothing is ever started.