On Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 6:10:36 PM UTC, [799] wrote:
> Hello Rumsey,
>
> >> I can now send email using emacs/mu4e
> >> and Qubes split gpg
>
> I am also interested in this setup. Can you give me some more information
> what needs to be done to start from a plain installation?
> Something like a copy of the relevant configuration files (stripping out the
> personal configuration of course by replacing it with something like
> MAILSERVER.COM, logi...@domain.com, YOUR-GPG-KEY-ID etc).
>
> Would really appreciate this, to get things up and running.
>
> [799]

Are you asking about how to get mu4e up and running in emacs? If so, that is
outside the scope of this message group and I'm certainly not the best place to
go for information.

I would suggest doing your googles, as there are many guides for this process
available scattered about.

Briefly, I have found that I'm happy with the an email setup that uses mu4e
(https://www.djcbsoftware.nl/code/mu/mu4e.html) for interacting with email in
emacs. I use isync/mbsync (http://isync.sourceforge.net/) for getting my mail
from the server.

Guides like this one:
http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~rs46/posts/2014-01-13-mu4e-email-client.html

...are helpful for giving you a template on how to set everything up, and it's
just a matter of wading through the details to get it tuned to your own liking.