On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 9:24:49 AM UTC+1, msg...@gmail.com wrote:
> Maybe there is no bootloader on /dev/sdc1? Try to boot from livecd and fix
> bootloader.

This is very likely. Bootloader is usually installed on whole drive (e.g.,
/dev/sdc) rather than on its partition (e.g., /dev/sdc1). I am not even sure if
BIOS could boot from bootloader installed on a partition. Maybe also Windows do
not like the fact they have just a partition and not a partition table.

Moreover, I do not recommend booting Windows this way. If they are on a
partition accessible to dom0, the dom0 might try to parse its filesystem etc.,
which might expose some vulnerabilities. It seems to be more wise to convert
the /dev/sdc1 to some image file (or a LVM volume, provided that you have
carefully configured LVM, like Q4 has).