Le samedi 3 février 2018 07:45:16 UTC+2, ThierryIT a écrit :
> Le vendredi 2 février 2018 18:24:02 UTC+2, awokd a écrit :
> > On Fri, February 2, 2018 6:03 am, ThierryIT wrote:
> >

> > > I have installed "qubes-usb-proxy" on my StandaloneVM.
> > > -> qvm-usb l : sys-usb:4-2 Yubico_Yubikey_4_U2F+CCID
> > >

> > > -> qvm-device usb attach vm-name sys-usb:4-2 : Device attach failed: No
> > > device info received, connection failed, check backend side for details ->
> > > same things
> >
> > How did you create sys-usb? Have you installed qubes-input-proxy-sender in
> > it?
>
> I have followed the Qubes instructions for Qubes 4:
> https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/usb/
>
> Yes, sys-usb (Debian 9 template) do have the "qubes-input-proxy-sender"
> installed.
>
> When reading the doc for Qubes 4 and when using the yellow widgets on the top
> right of the desktop, I can see that my Yubikey4 is attached to the right VM
> (eject symbol) but if using, from dom0 console "qvm-usb", I do not see that
> my key is attached to the VM ...
>
> Do I have to re-do my sys-usb with a fedora template ?
>
> Thx

Something seems to be wrong with the widgets.
After having inserted the key, and using the widget, I can attach the key to
the VM and I am able to see the key attached to the vm because I can see the
"eject symbol" close to the vm.

When using the dom0 console, and using "qvm-usb" I can see my key:

sys-usb:4-1 Logitech_USB_Receiver
sys-usb:4-2 Yubico_Ybikey_4_U2F+CCID

As you can see, I do not see any attached device ...

The result of this command is:

qvm-usb attach vm_name sys-usb:4.2
qvm-usb: error: backend vm 'sys-usb' doesn't expose device '4.2'

This start to be a problem, because I cannot fully use my laptop if this
function is not working.

Thx anyway for your big support.

And it is not possible for me to un-attached the key through this widget ...