I installed Qubes 4.0-rc4 on a machine with hardware that cannot support the
following two features

IOMMU/VT-d/AMD-Vi
Interrupt Remapping

The installation went fine. I simply continued installing after the error
message appeared just after the installation ISO completed its hardware check.

After installation, I was able to boot up to the desktop without any errors. I
didn't do much additional testing because I thought that there might be a way
to configure the BIOS on my machine to support the missing features; but alas,
there is no such way.

Consequently, if I ever want to run 4.0, I am left with the following two
choices:

A) Install 4.0 on this machine and live without the missing features.
B) Get a new computer that supports the missing features.

I prefer option A. Can anyone tell me what I might expect without
IOMMU/VT-d/AMD-Vi and Interrupt Remapping?

I've heard that PCI passthrough won't work, but I could live without it.

What other problems might I encounter? Will 4.0 work without those features, or
must I get a new machine to run 4.0?