-------- Original Message --------
 On February 5, 2018 6:22 PM, donoban <dono...@riseup.net> wrote:

> Sorry I mean 'sudo qubes-dom0-update hdparm'

Many thanks, that was indeed simple (and documented). "yum install" was
definetely not the way to do it.

awokd: thanks for your advise. I want to have my storage harddisk going to
sleep mode when idle for some time, so it needs to be done at each startup. I
suppose I could also create a dedicated vm with access to this hardware, which
would be launched at startup, set this setting to the harddisk, then shutdown
itself. Overkill for me. :)

G.