On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 2:06:59 PM UTC-5, brenda...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 1:36:35 PM UTC-5, Martin L. Fällman wrote:
> > > Does the issue still occur after You change the default Windows user in
> > > Qubes settings? qvm-prefs -s windows default_user admin ?
> >
> > Just tried it, yep. This is strange!
>
> I am seeing the same issue with a Win7 HVM under R4.0rc4 using the qubes
> windows drivers. First copy seems to work from a fedora VM but no file shows
> up in windows. Additional attempts to copy says it failed because the file is
> already there. Happens across reboots (fedora source says file is "there" but
> nothing on the drives in windows).

Found it (windows 7 search explicitly skips the system directory, so it's a
little difficult to discover).

The following directory is the receiving directory:

  C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\Documents\QubesIncoming\

Presumably this maps correctly for the account that qubes tools component is
running under.

Just FYI, in case someone else runs into this.

Thanks,
Brendan