Le vendredi 23 février 2018 17:57:25 UTC+1, abnormal a écrit :
> Subj.

I started to work on it in December but there is still work to do. I only
published the WIP on several branches of several packages but I currently kept
the builder private.

This is far from being my priority so, from my side, I can not give any release
date.

Also, please take you time to write. I would humbly recommend you to do a
little message rather than "Subj." and a little smaller "Subject" like "Gentoo
Template". Thank you.