Am 05.03.2018 1:34 nachm. schrieb "'awokd' via qubes-users" <
qubes-users@googlegroups.com>:

On Sun, March 4, 2018 3:46 pm, brandonmaytha...@gmail.com wrote:
> One thing I have never been able to figure

out though is how to run WordPress to
> develop multiple sites.
> I am familiar with Vagrant but it requires Virtualbox

Don't have experience with Wordpress in particular, but in general you
could:
1. Create new standalone VM based on debian-9 (or your favorite) template
2. Set up web server on it
3. Set up Wordpress on it
4. Follow
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/firewall/#enabling-networking-between-two-qubes

I don't know what Vagrant is doing for you. If you give me a few hints what
"setting up a development WordPress" looks like, I am pretty sure that we
can script a solution that will do the provisioning for you.

Are you only asking for setting up new AppVMs with a webserver/WordPress in
it which might be reachable from another AppVM or do you need additional
tweaking within the WordPress installation?

[799]