Hello,

Am 08.03.2018 2:01 vorm. schrieb "Chris Laprise" <tas...@posteo.net>:

Having just upgraded dom0 with qubes*testing, I noticed that nearly all of
my running VMs are being displayed by the 'Q' widget as if they were in a
pre-started or pre-halted state.

Wouldn't it makes sense to create one GitHub page for each new release,
where users can provide a quick feedback when there testing the new release.
I know it is also possible to raise an issue but it takes more time and is
not that convenient for users to look at and the list of open topics could
be placed on the Qubes Website, so that a user has a single go-to-place to
find out if he wants to take the chance testing out the new release.

I am currently reading all posts to make a decision, should I upgrade yet?
Having a bullet point list on a GitHub page would be nice, maybe later
referencing to the issue-tracker and deleted as soon the problem is fixed?
Could also be maintained by the community with a disclaimer (Warning:
blaba..)

[799]