Sorry, send to Unman private. I use web interface now, because all my previous
emails close IMAP support :((((

Repost to group:

Qubes Reinstalled. I can confirm that at the first step user always lose access
to mouse in case of sys-usb created, but not running.

About not syncing template & dom0. No, it's not the reason, because right now
rc5 does not have any dom0 updates at all.

Right now, after fresh install I can update fedora-26 (done). But still not
seeing my attached disk at nautilus. I check it with fdisk -l at untrasted when
it's attached:

Device Boot Start End Sectors Size Id Type
/dev/xvdi1 1936269394 3772285809 1836016416 875.5G 4f QNX4.x 3rd part
/dev/xvdi2 1917848077 2462285169 544437093 259.6G 73 unknown
/dev/xvdi3 1818575915 2362751050 544175136 259.5G 2b unknown
/dev/xvdi4 2844524554 2844579527 54974 26.9M 61 SpeedStor
Partition 1 does not start on physical sector boundary. (RED COLOR)
Partition 2 does not start on physical sector boundary. (RED COLOR)
Partition 3 does not start on physical sector boundary. (RED COLOR)
Partition 4 does not start on physical sector boundary. (RED COLOR)
Partition table entries are not in disk order.

But disk is 3 Tb ! : (at the header from report) Disk /dev/xvdi: 2.7 TiB,
3000457232384 bytes,
Disklabel type: dos And it's one disk without 875.5G parts....

Why the system can not mount it? :(

The second question.
You wrote that old qubes version templates does not supported. Is it related
also to Windows&Qubes Tools? I have Windows template and want to restore it and
use it...

Thanks

About Qubes Manager. Really, I do not know how to use the system without full
list of all VMs with some advanced sorting, searching features. Actually, I'm
searching it, sorting it by status and use "Run" menu to run gnome-terminal or
some other application (90% of time), another 5% use case of Qubes Manager is
checking updates and change settings of VM that I found at list. It's UX. I do
not know how you want go forward without this... Some functions can be reduced,
but stay without it? Do not know how... --- p.s. Disk described before attached
and unattached well (but not mounted). It's NTFS disk as I remember.