ok so, I do a Force-Overwrite and then when qubes-packages need to
update, I can do another Force-Overwrite?

Or I could remove the conflicting package, I assume after the install
completes. I noticed that it tries to install grub, macchanger and
probably many others I dont really need in my kali-rolling VM.

-=I WILL KEEP A RECORD OF MY KALI TRIALS HERE=-

Katoolin installs the old kali repos. These are not as well maintained
or may not even exist... They arent even mentioned on the kali website
anymore.
-Yes Katoolin, after installing repos, updating and dist-upgrade; updates
exactly zero packages. katoolin doesnt seem very helpful for templates so far...