Hello,

I'd like to rebuild my sys-net/-firewall/-usb VMs based on a fedora minimal
template instead of a full template.
While sys-net and sys-firewall seem to work with my new template (named:
t-sys) I can't get sys-usb to work.

I followed the info page on the Qubes Doc:
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/templates/fedora-minimal/

Those are steps I've made

# Install default minimal template in dom0
sudo qubes-dom0-update qubes-template-fedora-26-minimal

# Clone template to keep the original template
qvm-clone fedora-26-minimal t-sys

# Install additional packages
qvm-run --auto --user root t-sys "xterm -hold -e 'dnf -y install
gnome-terminal terminus-fonts less vim-minimal nano dejavu-sans-fontsl sudo
pciutils psmisc gnome-keyring usbutils'"

# Install specific packages for sys-VMs
qvm-run --auto --user root t-sys "xterm -hold -e 'dnf -y install
qubes-core-agent-qrexec qubes-core-agent-systemd
qubes-core-agent-passwordless-root polkit qubes-core-agent-nautilus
qubes-core-agent-networking qubes-core-agent-network-manager
network-manager-applet  notification-daemon  qubes-core-agent-dom0-updates
qubes-usb-proxy  pulseaudio-qubes NetworkManager NetworkManager-wifi
NetworkManager-wwan'"

# Install missing firmware
qvm-run --auto --user root t-sys "xterm -hold -e 'dnf -y install
linux-firmware iwl7260-firmware'"

# Shutdown template VM
qvm-shutdown --wait t-sys

# shutdown everything and change template in your sys-VMs
qvm-kill sys-net && qvm-kill sys-firewall
qvm-shutdown -all
qvm-prefs --set sys-net template t-sys
qvm-prefs --set sys-firewall template t-sys
qvm-prefs --set sys-usb template t-sys

While sys-net and sys-firewall seem to work, the sys-usb-VM seem to miss
something as my mouse will not work, which it is when using the default
fedore-26 template.

What am I missing?
Is there any reason, why the sys-VMs doesn't come based on a fedora-minimal
installation?

[799]