Hello,

I had Coreboot running on my X230 with Qubes 3.2 + Windows Dualboot and
reflashed to stock room before installing Qubes 4.
Now I want to reinstall Coreboot without using Dualboot, thereof I have
more options regarding 2nd payload.

Question:
What is the best configuration to run Coreboot and Qubes?
Seabios or Grub and are there any special options which might make sense?

Some information has been provided in
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/qubes-users/I6kt6362PR0
But I'd like to see a special page in the documentation and would be
willing to contribute or create to such a page.

Should I use Seabios or Grub?

[799]