I do another research. After clean reboot I tried to change "networking"-vm to
another one for my AppVM-client from Qube Manager. Without success. After I do
this I loss my network at App-client and I do not know how to fix it, because
if I manually change "networking"-vm again to the first one I still not have
network. Only reboot of AppVM-client helps.