xl info shows i'm on xen 4.6.6 is what what you guys are on?

One thing that does bother i've noticed past few month is from time to time,
especially if I load it right after machine boots,  The dispvm will use 100%
cpu and be freezing on me and working slow.  And if I kill it,  from that point
on as soon as I load it it has the yellow triangle.  Until I reboot the whole
machine.  Just seeing that yellow triangle bothers me.

To lessen this i try to give time for qubes to fully boot before I load the
dispvm.   But it will still happen at times,  though much much less frequently,
 maybe depending on the page I visit.

I don't know what this means though I'd put it out there.