Hello, using Q4.5 I have been reading the various yubikey howto problem-solving, but remain confused what to expect for my use of the Yubikey, which is, I believe OTP  for  2FA  for lastpass

On my desktop I have Q3.2 and no sys-usb   and I have NOT had to install any particular packages in dom0 or the Fed26 template etc.

in Q4.5 I do note the widget to attach the Yubikey to the AppVM example:  EmailVM , and I see it attached with lspci in the AppVM , using the widget, however it is nonfunctional.

Typically, the Yubikey at times asks you to detach and reattach it, which probably in hindsight is not a good idea, as after doing that the widget will no longer allow any detaching.

when I go into dom0 and do qvm-device attach email sys-usb:2-1.1 at current it is freezing and I can't Ctl+c out of the command ....

I have 8gb Ram in an i7 thinkpad here, and for some reason I can't even get sys-usb to launch a Terminal, guess I'll be rebooting , maybe an SSD in the future is going to make Q4.5 usable ? (sorry added some commentary here) :O

I believe at one point it told me the qubes usb proxy was not installed, then I went and tried to dnf install qubes proxy in the sys-usb and it said it *Was already installed.

I find sys-usb the most difficult aspect of Qubes use, on Q3.2 after locking myself out I gave up on sys-usb ... and don't feel for my purposes a huge worry re: security  ......can I do the same in Q4  or ....... what do you suggest ..