Hello community,

at the moment I am increasingly concerned with the topic of anonymity on the
Internet. Through several pages I became aware of the Linux system Quebes.

Since I do not want to be among the most transparent people, I have to install
Quebes in the next few days. I hope you can help me. 🙂

According to my searches you should not install Quebes in a virtual machine.
The Quebes operating system requires good hardware.

- Does it make sense to install the OS on a 64 GB USB stick? If so, can I
install software like Linux Wine?

- Can I go to Quebes paralel Whonix
to install?

About an feedback, i would be very happy.

regards and thanks in advance