Please share your experience with qubes-builder! I need help. Is that what you
are
doing?

Check out my notes:
I created a Template called Dev. This template is responsible for compiling the
kernel and qubes-builder. Its based on the latest stable Fedora. (FC27?)
Packages
installed include:
the list posted here:
https://github.com/rtiangha/qubes-linux-kernel/tree/devel-4.14-hard
as well as busybox, ncurses, ncurses-devel, rpm-sign, sparse, openssl-devel...
and possibly a few others.

I set up qubes-builder to run only my current Fedora and the only errors were
on Privileges. There is a command I used that fixed most of the privileges,
(and I dont have it right now, but I can find it again if anyone needs it)
then the errors posted that qubes-builder did not have correct privileges
for...
oh what was that file.... it was a common file in the /etc dir I think? Ill have
to go back and look that one up too.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any ideas for me. Ill update this when
I get a better grip.