I am trying to setup a VPN connection with NordVPN (and OpenVPN) in Qubes 4
following this --> https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/vpn/
Since I am using Qubes 4 I was led here-->
https://github.com/tasket/Qubes-vpn-support
I have already followed the instructions on NordVPN website -->
https://nordvpn.com/tutorials/linux/openvpn/

my problem: I created a VM and added the vpn-handler-openvpn, but from that VM
terminal I cannot clone the git repository from GitHub (I cannot clone any git
repository) because permission is denied. So I downloaded it in [user@nameofVM]
using the command sudo wget. I type ls and I can see Qubes-vpn-support.git is
there but when I type cd Quebs-vpn-support  (the line in the GitHub instruction
page) the terminal returns
bash: cd: Qubes-vpn-support: No such file or directory

why is this happening? what shall I do?

thanks
-B