Hello community,

first i want say, that iam a new member of this google-group and i want greet
all. :)

Iam a newbie of Qubes(Linux) and i use Windows 10 at time.

Today I downloaded the current ISO image from the main page. Since I'm not so
good with Linux in general, I turn to you.

I downloaded the Qubes master signing key and try to verify it.

Since I use Windows 10, I have also downloaded the program GPGEX. I open the
program Cleopatra and click on the field "import". The tool gives me the hint
that the certificate must first be authenticated and I have to create my own
PGP certificate to verify others. After the mentioned configuration I get a
key. Is this the Qubes key?
How can I tell that this is the right key?

For example, when I click the Decrypt / Verify tab in Kleopatra, I get the
error message that the key contains certificates and can not be decrypted.

When I enter the commands from the Qubes page into the Windows command prompt,
I get the error message no such file...

What am I doing wrong?

I hope my question is not ridiculous and someone can help me.

Previously, I never dealt with PGP and the like.
I would be very happy about many answers.

Thanks in advance