I am getting ACPI errors when I boot, everything works, or at least I haven't
seen a functionaility issue. I am however concerned and trying to understand
implications from a functonal and security perspective. The errors are:

[       1.########] ACPI Error: [\_PR_.CPU0._CST] Namespace lookup failure,
AE_NOT_FOUND (#######/pspargs-364)

[       1.########] ACPI Error: Method parse/execution failed  \_PR_.CPU3._CST]
, AE_NOT_FOUND (#######/psparse-550)

[       1.########] ACPI Error: Method parse/execution failed  \_PR_.CPU._CST]
, AE_NOT_FOUND (#######/psparse-550)

Not sure this is related but my time is off by 5 hours in Qubes. My BIOS time
is set correctly....always seems to be 5 hour difference.

My functionaility seems to be great....

Any thoughts on how I can get rid of the errors or if I should be worried about
the errors?

Thank you again....