Hi all,

I've tried searching the forum for an answer to my problem but have been
unsuccessful. I've installed Qubes OS 4.0 on my desktop. During configuration I
get errors when the system tries to create then start "sys-net" and
"sys-firewall".

Manually attempting to start "sys-net" fails. I can't even start a default
Fedora VM because "sys-net" fails. I also get a message during boot saying
"Failed to Load Kernel Modules".

I have a proven, good Internet connection connected to my desktop, but, it
won't work because of what I've already mentioned above.

Some research indicates that I should update "dom0" to fix a bug that seems to
be causing the problem that I am having. Yet, without an Internet connection I
don't know how to do this.

Can I download a "package" then install the update? Any and all help is very
much appreciated. Thanks!