Hello people,

First of all thanks for your help.

So, I have the image as on the Qubes side provided in dd fashion sizzling on
the stick.

My bios settings:

 - https://picload.org/view/dogoirwi/img_20180418_163510.jpg.html

 - https://picload.org/view/dogoirww/img_20180418_163513.jpg.html

 - https://picload.org/view/dogoidgr/img_20180418_163527.jpg.html

 I did not have the stick in the USB port when i done the shot of the bios. But
  it is recognized as Efi.

The stick boots well, but you only see short chains of command and then the
monitor stays black and nothing happens anymore.

As I was advised, I pressed the key combination Ctrl + Alt + F1, to no avail. I
also had Unetbootin in use. Since Qubes is based on Fedora, I have also
promoted the Iso as such on the stick. Hope it was the correct way. : ???:

Can it be due to the bios settings? Somehow it seems to me that some process
prevents the boats?

I would be very grateful to you for your help.

Thanks in advance