> @Qubes Team:
> Is this something that will be solved in the near future? [Reliable
> throughput from sys-USB to Win7 HVM ??]

Windows Support is very important to run corporate apps and also when you
> work in customer environments.
>
> Maybe opening asking for funding would motivate someone to look for a
> solution.

I wonder how much funding would be involved?

My thought is that if Qubes devs could estimate time involved, then

Either

they could ask for crowdfunding to support that

Or

any other group of devs could do so - obvs they would have to post their
backgrounds with the proposal.

The standard crowdfunding where people pledge support but only pay when the
pledges meet the target seems ideal for this kind of project

R~~