On 04/19/18 11:36, cicero wrote:
Hello,

The system has been fine , till I did a reboot (there were some debian and Fed Template updates but)

The last message in journalctl  says kernel: audit: type=1131 ....../usr/lib/systemd/systemd  hostname=? audit=?  terminal=?

dracut-initqueue timeout  etc

any help appreciated

how would I regenerate my initramfs ?

or this is what Marek said on the usergroup: You should get your system mounted as
/mnt/sysimage or sth like that

so how do I mount /mnt/sysimage  ?

I am really not looking forward to another reinstall of Qubes 4.0 , only thing I did different is I didn't shutdown all the VMs before doing sudo shutdown -h now ; as I get fatigued from all the shutdown starts of the VMs .... I keep thinking it may stabilize but not so far re: how often I have to mess with opening and closing the VMs...