Hi, I went carefully through the
https://blog.invisiblethings.org/2011/03/13/partitioning-my-digital-life-into.html

<https://blog.invisiblethings.org/2011/03/13/partitioning-my-digital-life-into.html>
 article and would like to get more insight. I am trying to set my structure of
cubes up, and looking for the inputs and ideas. Also I know the thread modeling
is a key every time and there is no fit-for-all layout, but the logic behind
would be nice to see.

I have a very similar setup of domains as mentioned by Joanna in the article.
What I am missing are the settings of the TemplateVMs  for the mentioned
AppVMs. What additional apps are installed in which TemplateVM and why.

I understand it is a personal question, but it would help a lot to see whole
picture with reasons for this or that setup. If all the AppVMs are just used
with the preset Templates debian-9, fedora-26 and whonix, or there are some
custom ones.
Like Joanna is mentioning she is using her work-pub AppVM for presentations. Is
it like preparing presentations with Libreoffice  installed in a debian-9
TemplateVM for example, or is there an another TemplateVM dedicated to this
task? If there is, why so?

Maybe some more experienced user could clear this more for me?

Thanks