Hi,

KeePass2 is the original, and it's still maintained. KeepassX was a fork
focused on GNU/linux (because Keepass2 was primarily focused on Windows)
and KeepassXC was designed to be cross-platform.

You can install Keepass2 in your template and just import the .kdbx file
in your VM.

--
Regards,

Neelix
XMPP: n33...@creep.im
PGP: 289C 2E3B A021 FAE8 9529 A128 1528 9E56 B4BE 1DD3