Hello,

I'm trying to understand where I can tweak my network configuration in a
fedora-26-min based AppVM.
As far as I understand networking for eth0 is currently configured by DHCP from
the sys-firewall AppVM.

I am trying to understand how networking is configured.

Nomally I would expect to find the IP-configuration for eth0 in
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts but there is only an ifcfg-lo not an ifcfg-eth0.
Nameservers are set as usual in /etc/resolv.conf.

I assume that there are qubes specific script involved?
Can someone explain?

I would like to know how networking is setup and how I can change my
configuration (likely on sys-firewall) so that I can decide which AppVM gets
which IP-address.

I looked at the Qubes OS networking doc located at
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/networking/ but it seems that the side is gone.
-> 404 not found

 [799]