HI,

I have a Corsair Gaming K65 Lux RGB keyboard which does not work for Qubes.

When I boot my system:

1. Press F11 to get to boot selection menu
2. Select boot drive containing Qubes
3. Initial boot and then hard disk drive encryption key in requested.

At (3) the keyboard no longer works. It is frozen, none of the basic
functionality works (e.g. Caps Lock or letters/numbers) but also the keyboard
has locked up e.g. the built in keyboard functions for switching the backlight
off and on do not work.

I haven't had any issues when running Ubuntu :-)

I am just posting this to share the information but if anyone has suggestions
that would be great.

Thanks
Felix