Hey Everyone!,

currently working on several automation processes using bash scripts executed
in dom0 to do certain actions.

To execute an specific command, normally we are using s.th. like:

qvm-run <option> [VMname] <cmd>

E.g.: qvm-run personal "cp /home/user/Desktop/test.txt
/home/user/Documents/test.txt

Now my situation:

When connecting to an ftp-server via: ftp <serverip>, i had to enter an
username and password.

How to execute this using qvm-run? I suggest to write a little script like:

#!/bin/bash

qvm-run personal "ftp <serverip>" | qvm-run personal "user /n" |qvm-run
personal "pw \n"

Unfortunately this one does not work since last two aren't commands. However,
is it possible to insert such keyboard entries in an VM's console to get this
work?

Thanks,
Jonny