On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 9:59:33 PM UTC+8, awokd wrote:
> On Mon, December 4, 2017 3:57 am, Shashank wrote:
>
> > At least 3MB more required for /boot/efi
>
> If there is nothing on the drive you need to keep, choose the "I need to
> recover space" option in the installer. Mark the top level of the tree so
> EVERYTHING on the drive will be deleted. Let the Qubes/Xen installer
> Auto-partition your space.

A bit late maybe, but then I just installed Qubes R4.0 on my laptop (Lenovo
P70) with Windows 10 pre-installed.
Previously I had Qubes R3.2 installed and now the 200 MB EFI partition that was
to be mounted on /boot/efi was too small. I followed  ahint of somebody (maybe
even in this thread?).
In Anaconda, for the Qubes R4.0 install, there were two entries for one 200 MB
partition mounted to /boot/efi. One under 'unknown', one under 'SYSTEM' in the
new to install Linux. I removed that one and created a new one, 300 MB big,
probably unnecessarily big because I guess it will only contain the UEFI keys
for this one instance of Qubes, but anyway, it worked.
Qubes installed, with a freeze however while configuring Qubes, but the second
time configuration completed, Qubes works, and Windows still works.