> If the vif interfaces are going down, that suggests a bug either in

Today it happens again and now I open terminal at ethervpn and write "route".
It freeze, not totally freeze, but it print line by line output of this command
and every line took ~10 seconds to print. Maybe it's because I use imported
ethervpn from 3.2. backup? Something happens :(

> tun and tap interfaces look similar in the sense that they're all

I don't know how to check this.

And other question. You are advanced user and you must know.

I'm trying to use this script to get correct gatewayIP to setup routes.

IP="$(ip addr | grep 'vpn_vpn' -A0 | tail -n1 | awk '{print $2}' | cut -f1
-d'/')"

(vpn_vpn is "dhclient vpn_vpn" )

"ip addr" print output: 192.168.30.10/24, this command give me 192.168.30.10,
but I need to find somehow and add to variable 192.168.30.1 then I want to use
it with this command:
ip route add default via $IP

So sure, I don't know why it's report .10/24 and not .1/24

Maybe you know where/how to get correct IP? My regular setup works with
hard-coded 192.168.30.1, but I want to parse it on the fly.

Thanks