hi,

I've been trying to use sweethome3d from Debian stretch (so "apt install
sweethome3d") but I cannot draw any walls or rooms, the tool immediatly
stops with a 0cm length wall.

I tried this with Qubes and the i3 window-manager, while I know that a
friend uses sweethome3d and i3 on plain Debian stretch successfully.

I suppose it's somehow java related as these are the sweethome3d
depends:

Depends: icedtea-netx-common | sun-java6-bin, java-wrappers,
libfreehep-graphicsio-svg-java, libitext-java, libjava3d-java,
libsunflow-java (>= 0.07.2.svn396+dfsg-11), libbatik-java, default-jre |
java6-runtime

Any ideas?

--
cheers,