Hello Qubes buddys, :)

my Qubes works perfectly and i want say thx to all users they help me.

Now i want to install Windows on my Qubes 4.0. Many user before says that
Linux(Qubes) works better with Windows 7 than Windows 10.

I know that the Update support on Windows 7 is no longer available? Is it an
security risk to install Windows 10? Which is the best config? Microsoft is the
best spy OS i know. ;)

Many software is only supported by Windows and i want learn new things. I
became some software which isnt original bought and i must know is it a risk to
install them on Windows? Iam afraid that i risk my security.

Is there an alternative to Linux Wine?

Before i used Windows10 with Virtualbox and want install on this Debian for
learning. How can i realize this on Qubes, because Virtualbox is an Vm, too?
And its not possible to install this on Qubes.

About your messages i would be very happy.

regards and thx for all