Hey Community users,

iam a new Qubes User and i tried to install the Bitcoin Electrum Wallet.

The Wallet i installed on the Vm Domain Work sucessfully. In the Qubes settings
I also installed the software bundle. The wallet would be marked as installed
there. Unfortunately, when I click on the button Launch, Electrum does not
open. Also a remove is not possible.

What iam doing wrong?

regards and thx in advance