Hey :)

On 05/28/2018 07:02 PM, 799 wrote:
> <schnurentwick...@gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 28. Mai 2018, 13:45:
>
>> On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 10:16:17 PM UTC+2, [ 799 ] wrote:
>>
>>> The question is now, if I should install Dolphin or Nautilus as the
>> default File Manager and which qubes-specific question I should install.
>>> What do you suggest under Qubes Dolphin or Nautilus?
>>
>> For fedora use nautilus. Better Qubes integration.
>> In debian use dolphin, because in the past there already were some Qt
>> packages installed.
>>

> Thanks for the hint.
>
> And respectively use Qt Applications in debian and gtk stuff in fedora.
>>

> Is there a way to check which  application uses GTK and which are using QT?

ldd should help:

eg.:

$ ldd /bin/nautilus | grep  -i 'gtk\|qt'
        libgtk-3.so.0 => /lib64/libgtk-3.so.0

$ ldd /usr/bin/qgis  | grep  -i 'gtk\|qt'
        libQtXml.so.4 => /lib64/libQtXml.so.4
        libQtCore.so.4 => /lib64/libQtCore.so.4
        [...]

Another solution is to list the package's dependencies; for rpms:

$ rpm -qR packagename | grep -i 'gtk\|qt'