Hello,

<schnurentwick...@gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 28. Mai 2018, 19:18:

> On Monday, May 28, 2018 at 6:00:05 PM UTC+2, [ 799 ] wrote:,
> >
> > After Upgrading my AppVMs to Fedora 28 yesterday I tried to upgrade dom0.
> > During the update I ran into problems with the kernel upgrade.
> > As the process seem to be stuck I interrupted with STRG + C.
> >
> > Upon next reboot I run into a bootloop after passing Grub menu.
> >
> > Any idea how to proceed?
>
> You should choose in grub menu an older kernel and do the grub2-mkconfig
> command as suggested.

Ok, when booting up I see the following menu:
1) Qubes, with Xen Hypervisor
2) advanced Options for Qubes with Xen Hypervisor

Choosing 2) I see another menu:

1) Xen Hypervisor, version 4.8.3
2) Xen Hypervisor, version 4.8.3.config
3) Xen Hypervisor, version 4.8

I have chosen 1 and then I can see different kernels:

I'll try to boot those.

[799]