The installation guide at https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/installation-guide/ has
a set of warnings at the top. To me, it is not quite clear how much of that is
relevant when installing 4.0. It would be nice if that could be made clearer.

Further down, there's a warning "If you do that on Windows 10, you can only
install Qubes without MediaTest, which isn’t recommended." It's not clear to me
to what part of the process that warning refers to and why it is not
recommended.

Cheers